Why Choose Daikin
For nearly 90 years, Daikin AC has been manufacturing and supplying advanced, high quality air conditioning equipment for residential and commercial applications around the world. Residentially, Daikin sells millions of systems worldwide, making it the premium brand in more than 90 countries. Residential offerings principally include ductless single-split, multi-split, and whole home solutions including VRVIII-S and SkyAir. Commercial offerings include SkyAir and VRV. Daikin AC is proud of its tradition with quality, and boasts about its many systems that are still in the field after 20 years. To stand behind its commitment to quality, Daikin offers warranties that are in the forefront of the industry, including 7 years on the compressor, and 5 years on parts. But Daikin AC is not just focused on longevity; it is also focused on innovation. Whether it is providing certain ducted solutions, providing an "intelligent eye" on residential products to significantly reduce energy consumption, or producing residential product with a "silent mode" to gently raise and lower temperatures while reducing operating sounds, Daikin AC stands second to none in innovation in its product offering.
Why become a Daikin dealer
Although Daikin AC products may be purchased by any licensed contractor, additional benefits are received by licensed contractors who join the Daikin Dealer Program. Daikin dealers are a coalition of highly skilled HVAC contractors that enhance their business through promoting, purchasing and installing Daikin AC air conditioning equipment. The Program provides various benefits to committed contractors. Benefits include:
- Sales Referrals: Daikin Dealers will receive sales referrals, based upon zip code, from the Dealer Locator, available on the Daikin AC website
- Co-op: Daikin dealers receive marketing funds for their use on, advertisements, marketing goods and service tools through their online dealer portal.
Star Supply Added Value to the Daikin dealer network
In addition to all of the other benefits of becoming a Star Supply Company customer that you may already be familiar with, The Star Supply Company has worked hard to develop special support of our Daikin dealers. Advantages of working with The Star Supply Company include:
- Technical Support: In addition to our knowledgeable inside and outside sales staff, which average over 15 years of industry experience, The Star Supply Company has a dedicated in-house Daikin A/C Technical Expert for your immediate assistance or in-field evaluations and commissioning. We have also made the investment in having our Trane technical personnel trained in the Daikin line.
- Sales Support: The Star Supply Company has a dedicated in house Daikin Commercial VRV expert to help with your commercial projects from start to finish.
- Training: The Star Supply Company has made the investment to have a dedicated, hands on, 2,000 square foot training facility dedicated solely to the Daikin line. Additionally, we are uniquely positioned by having our Daikin A/C Technical Expert being an experienced professor in the HVAC field.
- Availability: You are most likely already aware of The Star Supply Company focus on making sure that we make every effort to make sure that we have the products in stock when you want them. We have made a significant investment to stand behind our commitment to the Daikin line, with availability on split-systems, multi-splits, VRV-S, SkyAir and VRV.